Tagged Again
HDWK (http://ki-jaana-main-kaun.blogspot.com/) very sweetly tagged me again so I have some stuff to post on my blog.
Part one of Tag is list down 7 favouraite things which is easy to do, part 2 these choices are not popular choices anymore, that i dont know because i really dont have any meter to judge the popularity of my favouraite things...
1. My favorite stress buster/hobby/interest/passtime anything and everything : DRIVING and if I can drive with the speed with which I wish to I would just love it. ( 120 is average)
2. My Favorite piece of jewelry is the diamond ruby neckalce set gifted by my dad at the time of my Kanyadan and this is a possesssion i will never part with.
3. My Favorite teacher till date is Mr. S.K.Sharma who was my class teacher in class XI and XII, he not only taught me the subject but also few very important things in life. Be aware of your rights and you should fight for them.
4. My Favorite memory is of ,after my brother's marraige which was quiet an extra ordinary event in my family, my dad telling me " I am proud of you, it was your show and u did it too well"
5. My Favourite memory below 12 yrs is a very faint one, my mom singing me a song "gudia kab tak roothi rahogi"( gudia is my pet name)
6. My favorite thing for learning "How to make new cocktails and do flairs to accompany that"
7. My Favorite household activity - Home Decor, thinking new ways and new things to decorate my home.

2 Comments:
what subject did mr sharma teacher you?
pardon me, but 120 is no speed to drive on our roads. we have a veritable zoo on most of our roads, remember? i have to admit, that it is exciting, and i indulge in it once in a while though ;)
i'm coming - for a cocktail. flairs i don't care too much for, but cocktail, please? :)
Mr. Sharma used to teach us Accountancy.
I know the constraints but there are one or two road in NCR where one can really speed up to ones heart.:)
Most welcome for the cocktail, flairs anyways I am still learning..
Thanks for dropping by:)
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
<< Home