Truth-is-stranger-than-fiction

Saturday, December 15, 2007

One Random Tag for 7 Random Things.

http://ki-jaana-main-kaun.blogspot.com/

Picked up a tag from KJMK

The rules are:

1.Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.

2.Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.

3.Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.

4.Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

7 Random/Weird things about me starts from the rules of this tag.

1. I love to break rules. have always done not only for fun but at times just for the heck of it.

2. I am crazy about driving. bykes or cars i am never too tired to say no to driving.

3. I love to learn languages, though i am slow in learning them. at the same time i unintentionally pick up the accent very fast.

4. I can never predict my reaction to any situation. i behave randomly at times with great strength at times with emotions.

5. My favouraite topic to talk :MYSELF.

6. Theology and Romance fascinates me a lot.

7. I am very concious of the way I look.

1 Comments:

At 31 December, 2007, Blogger How do we know said...

i didnt know any of this.. esp. no. 7 has me totally stumped!!

Thanks for doing the tag and for adding the link!

 

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

<< Home