Perfectionist
The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself. - Anna Quindlen
Remember that fear always lurks behind perfectionism. Confronting your fears and allowing yourself the right to be human can, paradoxically, make you a far happier and more productive person.
Dr. David M. Burns
The above two quotations are for myself and people like me who are and strive to be perfectionist.
The avid perfectionist I am, I always make infinite efforts and get over - cautious in the quest of being perfect always.
Moreover I dont give myself a second try also, I think I need to be perfect right from the beginning.
It is not only difficult to manage but also kills the creativity and risk taking attitude.
Instead of freting over being perfect i will now marvel on the my creativity to be imperfect..:)

2 Comments:
I loved both the new posts Chiya.. they're wonderful!
Thanks a lot.
I am learning to write a little bit. thanks for the encouragement.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
<< Home