Truth-is-stranger-than-fiction

Friday, July 13, 2007

I Am Feeling Gratified

"Not what we say about our blessings, but how we use them is the true measure of our thanksgiving"

I used my blessings and now it is time to say THANKYOU!

Many learned people taught me that one can make true friends only till school/college days when one is innocent enough to trust people. (This is true for a lot of people I know)

I am blessed that I have been able to retain my capability of trusting people and am still able to make GREAT friends and also be a good one.

I am blessed that I am equipped with means to reach out to a friend in need.
No matter how much one wants to do something unless it is practically feasible it cannot be executed.
Means like money, time and health sometimes become big hindrances in doing something which one really wants to do.

I am blessed with very sensitive people in my life who understands my wishes and supports me in my decisions even though they are not very favorable at times.

OK, so God is not as unavailable as I thought him to be.
May be he makes everything in package and slowly unfolds it, my package was made way back and now he is resting someplace.

They say count your blessings, I can never do that…. the list is endless. (touchwood)

4 Comments:

At 13 July, 2007, Blogger How do we know said...

Touch Wood!! :-)
And may it remain that way!

 
At 17 July, 2007, Blogger Nitya Raman said...

yes as you said it is quite not possible to count the blessings :-).Blessings always keep flooding in everyone's life and only when we express our gratitude we recognize it as a blessing..

 
At 24 July, 2007, Blogger dharmabum said...

thank you :)

 
At 26 August, 2007, Blogger Arti Honrao said...

"Not what we say about our blessings, but how we use them is the true measure of our thanksgiving"

I agree!




GBU
Arti

 

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

<< Home