Truth-is-stranger-than-fiction

Friday, January 07, 2011

Noetic Science

The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown was the last book I was able to read completely.
Apart from being a typical Dan Brown  book which is interesting, fast paced and unputdownable, this book also brought forward a term called "Noetic Science".

Noetic Science is an alternative metaphysical philosophy concerned with the study of mind and intuition, and its relationship with the divine intellect.
Noetic theory claims that just as gravity affects all matter, thoughts do as well, although to a lesser degree.

I am very very keen to experiment on this idea and see whether it actually works.

So, I have picked up a thought few days back and I am thinking a lot about it..
I think I will get to know the results of the same in 2-3 months.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

<< Home