Truth-is-stranger-than-fiction

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Tagged by HDWK for Random things

I started thinking abt this tag and after 10 minutes realised, Iwas not suppose to.
This tag is abt the random things so l should just write it randomly without thinking.

1. I am a normal human being, which means few virtues and almost all the vices can be found in me. I am honest yet political, sharing yet jealous, loving yet nagging. Almost all the emotions in life are present in me and I have experienced all those.

2. Restless : cant stay at one place for more than 30 minutes, cant think and concentrate on one thing for more than 15 minutes, cant sleep for more than 2 hrs in a stretch.

3. Love playing games, all kinds ;)

4. Reasonable, always try to reason out things. I always try to think from others point of view and figure out the reason of someone's behaviour.

5. I like pleasing people, to make somebody smile for a short time I dont mind flaterry, flirt or unnecessary compliments.

6. Love to flirt, especially with girls, not that my preferences shud be doubted, just that it happens to be a safe zone.

7. Just dont care abt myself at all. Health, looks, clothes, food nothing. have this cranky notion that if i have to take care of myself what are others who are close to me are for.

8. My enthusiasm for anything is very short lived, I loose interest fast.

6 Comments:

At 31 October, 2006, Blogger How do we know said...

hey.. thanks!! Nicely done tag!

So, how do u flirt with girls if they are not ur preference? interesting.. :-)

actually lots of stuff u've written is interesting, but i cant comment on all of it!

 
At 01 November, 2006, Blogger Aradhna said...

why? time issue, space issue or publicity issue, what is stopping you from commenting on all the things.

 
At 02 November, 2006, Blogger Has to be me said...

Neat tag! But I didnt understand flirting with girls? why & how??

 
At 03 November, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

By flirting, do you mean you charm them, set out to make them like you without them realising it's deliberate, let them see a delightful persona that is only a part of you?

Or is that the wrong end of the stick?

I loved your answers and no. 7 made me laugh.

 
At 03 November, 2006, Blogger Aradhna said...

Hi Has and How,

Your questions has been nicely answered by Z.

Hi Z
I meant exactly the same, charming them...

Wrong end of the stick??? didnt really get it. I already said abt my preferences...:)

Dear Z, I am happy to see you on my blog, Welcome!, I
Since I generally dont comment, you might not know, I am very fond of Razor blade of life...

 
At 04 December, 2006, Blogger MeMyself_n_I said...

hey! we have some stuff in common; point 8 especially.

 

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

<< Home