Truth-is-stranger-than-fiction

Thursday, August 24, 2006

WAR

Faisley se pehle main bhala kyon haar manoo
Jag abhi jeeta nahi hai main abhi haara nahi hoon

14 Comments:

At 25 August, 2006, Blogger How do we know said...

Aur aisa kuchh hoga bhi nahi!!
Care to blog about the war?

 
At 27 August, 2006, Blogger How do we know said...

Here is my answer to what you wrote on my blog:(your tag). This is what i could figure about you:

You are a woman, obviously.

You are intensely passionate and patient at the same time. You have an ability to give and receive love that might surprise most people.

You must be between 25-32 years of age, and I have a vague feeling that you are good looking.

You live somewhere in India and think of some of the things that you might have liked to do in life..

You obviously love poetry and like most people, you do not love it for its own sake, but for what it can do to you.

At times, you find yourself very mature, and at other times, very childlike and helpless about your own emotions. However, you derive a wonderful joy out of flowing with your emotions, though they may appear uncontroled to others.

You are obviously sensitive but one thing that you do know, is how to handle a situation. You know where to express your emotions and where to control the expression.

YOu must appear a very jovial person to your friends, and I think that you like the colours black and white. You might also like blue.

You're obviously married and methinks, are reasonably happy with your marriage.

I think what you would really like is a friend with whom you can talk your soul out.

There.. I have shot in the dark now.. and now, its upto you to tell me how right or wrong I am.

 
At 28 August, 2006, Blogger Aradhna said...

90% right.
just one thing.

"You are obviously sensitive but one thing that you do know, is how to handle a situation. You know where to express your emotions and where to control the expression."

How did you figure this one out?

 
At 28 August, 2006, Blogger How do we know said...

Hmm.. i dont know how i figured out the individual stuff.. just a collage of lots of stuff from your blog.
Which 10% did I miss.. you have to tell me that!!

 
At 29 August, 2006, Blogger How do we know said...

Hi Chiya:
You wanted a detailed answer, and here it is:
Your Gender: Female but not those girlish types. Tom boyish, someone like Anglina Jolie. - Far from it. i m a good 13 kilos overweight!!! but yes, i m def not the girlie types. I am the quiet, confident variety that betrays its girlieness in laughing and giggling endlessly!

Your Age : Between 28 to 32.

Your Name : Starts from an English Alphabet between A to Z. :)

Your Location : India.

Your Hobbies : Blogging, Talking and reading ( both books and people) - is true!

Your Fav colour: May be white also, but Black for sure. - Actually is white and is not black..

Your nature: Sensitive. - yes.

You love : Discovering new things. - yes.

You hate : Injustice and ingenuine people. - oh i do!

Your preferences: BI.
Umm.. no, just boring men.. and among them, exactly two - my husband and Hrithik Roshan!!! :-)

 
At 31 August, 2006, Blogger Aradhna said...

Thanx for this detailed version.
I would I was good 90% correct in my guesses. The only thing which did surprise me is that you dont like black colour.

Secondly when I said Angilina Jolie I didnt mean her size and shape I meant her ferocity and her fearlessness.

To figure out the next 10% do keep visiting my blog. and somehow I still have not been able to place this though abt my capability of handling situations.

By the way, are you by chance related to psychology?

 
At 05 September, 2006, Blogger How do we know said...

Hi Chiya: Thats a difficult one.. are you in Mumbai? We could catch up if you are..

 
At 06 September, 2006, Blogger Aradhna said...

Unfortunately I am not in Mumbai.
But you can catch me at askmecontemporary@yahoo.com.

What is the difficult part?

Hope you dont mind if I put your comments abt me as a post?

 
At 07 September, 2006, Blogger How do we know said...

No.. do put the comments as a post if you'd like. I am assuming it does not also include the comment answering your comment on my blog(ie, your guesses)

The difficult part is answering whether i m related to Psychology.. because the answer is yes and no.

Hmm... was hoping to meet you someday.. the only blog friend that i've wanted to meet asap! :-) (Have a feeling we'll get along well in the real world too! )

can you write here where you are geographically, so we can touch base if one ever gets there.. or would you like me to mail you for that?

 
At 07 September, 2006, Blogger Aradhna said...

I belong to a small town called Lucknow. But Life and work takes me to different parts of the world quiet frequently.

Why dont you send me your personal email id. Let us see if we are destined to meet or not.

I once had few penpals, would love to get back to this.

 
At 18 September, 2006, Blogger How do we know said...

I did write to you... ?

 
At 18 September, 2006, Blogger Aradhna said...

:)) So did I ?

 
At 18 September, 2006, Blogger How do we know said...

mere ko mila nahi abhi tak?!

 
At 18 September, 2006, Blogger Aradhna said...

hmm... I have sent again!!!

having trouble in talking on email how bad an omen is this ?????

BTW do u believe in omens?

 

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

<< Home