Truth-is-stranger-than-fiction

Friday, March 02, 2012

I am ...

I am a zigsaw puzzle, you need to have all of me.
If you have me in parts, you will always be puzzled.
You will keep wondering what's missing.

So, if you need me and also wish to be glad about having me,
have all of me, not just the nice pieces.

6 Comments:

At 02 March, 2012, Blogger Himanshu Tandon said...

Well crafted again.. I keep waiting for your posts now...

However something doesn't read right with 'also be happy about having me'....maybe you would want to rephrase.

 
At 05 March, 2012, Blogger Aradhna said...

Dear Himanshu,

Thank you so much. I never thought I can write, so this is a big compliment especially from you who writes so well.

Thanks for the suggestion as well. I tried to make some changes but couldn't do much probably because this was one of those few posts which were not thought of and written with instinct only.

Keep dropping by.:)

 
At 05 March, 2012, Blogger Himanshu Tandon said...

I am sure you are just being modest now. The change suits well. I guess the best ones would always come to you instinctively. You can never plan and plot those. I love the flow and the way you ease into sublime thoughts..well done.

Waiting for more to come... :)

 
At 07 March, 2012, Blogger How do we know said...

very true... very, very true..

 
At 07 March, 2012, Blogger Fatso said...

Another important part of Jigsaw puzzle is that once u start collecting nice pieces u gotto go for remaining ones.. unless its complete, one cant have peace of mind.. so iguess same is the thing with you.. unless one has full of you .. he'll never have peace of mind :)

 
At 03 April, 2012, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is always better to collect the less nice pieces first (as here is my case:-))...It will open a whole new world of pleasent surprises as we unfolds further...

 

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

<< Home