Truth-is-stranger-than-fiction

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Love, The so- called....

You love....
Me?
My thoughts?
My beauty??
My intellect??
My soul??
OR
the Love which I have for you....

For apart from the love which I have for you in my heart nothing else in me is worth your love...

3 Comments:

At 18 January, 2012, Blogger How do we know said...

yahi to neruda bhi keh rahe the.. we dont love ppl, we love their love for ourselves... neruda wasnt a woman :-)

 
At 18 January, 2012, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am in love with

Your Thought.....yes
Your Beauty......hmm
Your intellect......yes
Your soul......havent seen it much
Love for me....that time will tell

 
At 20 January, 2012, Blogger Himanshu Tandon said...

Beautiful...
...and well the 'anonymous' reply is intriguing as well. :)

Best wishes,
HT

 

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

<< Home