Truth-is-stranger-than-fiction

Monday, January 02, 2012

Old Year Appraisal

My Last year Resolutions have been met mostly met, here is the summary...

Dig up few old letters to read..Did that though have lost all of them due to a miscommunication

Catch up with  some old friends. Done!! Facebook helped... Even without Facebook Old flames rekindled.

Read some old books.. Did that.. Reread a lot of Agatha Christie.

Warm up to few old hobbies.. Started Reading again

Celebrate in an old fashioned style (watching TV) No Other Option :(

Brush up few old skills .. Frankly Speaking I hardly had any !

Relook at few old promises and trying fulfilling those... Yes That I did a lot..Being available to friends whenever required..

Some old way of dressing.....Not 100% but westerns are included..

Concluding 2011:

I am back in my element after 7 years..
This is the foundation set for 2012.. and some new things to look forward to.

1 Comments:

At 12 March, 2012, Blogger How do we know said...

hmmm.. heres to a happy 2012 again..

 

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

<< Home