Borrowed from HDWK
Borrowed this from the blog called ki-jana-main-kaun.
I am thinking about.. Friends.
I said "Life is a matter of perception"
I want to learn all the Shashtras, Vedas and Upnishads along with all the Theological and mythological history of India
I wish I could take away the pain I inflicted on someone.
I miss School days
I hear my inner voice though I never act on that.
I wonder how do people write so good.
I regret my impulsiveness.
I am ..Very Thoughtful and loving.
I dance when I booze
I sing when i have to torture the listeners.
I cry when I am too happy.
I am not always Nice to know.
I make with my hands Food for hubby..
I write nothing.
I confuse between love and liking.
I need appreciation and encouragement
I should Accept facts of life.
I start thinking too much even when it is not required.
I finish : food on my plate always (papa says thats a good habit)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
<< Home